Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt V. Ullman Kurt V. Ullman is offline

Default Hurricane Mathew

On 10/6/16 1:39 PM, Frank wrote:
On 10/6/2016 1:23 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 6 Oct 2016 11:30:34 +0100, Bod wrote:

Any of you living in the US in or near the Florida area or in the path
of this nasty storm?

I'm in Florida not really close. (other coast) We will still get gusty
wind and swats of hard rain with the random chance of a tornado. I am
not worried about it.

My daughter in law just flew down to Florida and is on her way to Key
West,if not already there, with girl friends.

Current forecast calls for just rain at worst in KW. They don't even
have tropical storm warnings up further south than Marathon. They aren't
closing any the bridges, so she should be okay. Could be interesting
trying to get back out, but there are worse places to the stranded than KW.