Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Hurricane Mathew

On 06/10/2016 18:26, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 6 Oct 2016 11:30:34 +0100, Bod wrote:

Any of you living in the US in or near the Florida area or in the path
of this nasty storm?

Left Florida in '89. Lived there all my life and went through a number
of hurricanes. My in-laws recently moved near Orlando from New
Jersey. They were here to visit a week or so ago (Las Vegas) before
their cruise from Vancouver down the Pacific coast. They were
scheduled to fly from Los Angeles to Orlando this morning. The flight
was canceled so they changed their flight and will visit us again in
the morning.

The storm is a slow mover with potential of a CAT 4 with sustained
winds ~ 145 MPH nearing Orlando along the Eastern coast of Florida.

Stores shelves are already empty of food in some places and mass
evacuations are taking place. The Governor is on the job.

_Gov. Rick Scott: Hurricane Matthew 'will be devastating'_

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5159394290001/gov-rick-scott-hurricane-matthew-will-be-devastating/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/zk784mc

Ok and thanks for a detailed heads up. The storm certainly looks very
nasty indeed.