Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Hurricane Mathew

On 10/6/2016 1:23 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 6 Oct 2016 11:30:34 +0100, Bod wrote:

Any of you living in the US in or near the Florida area or in the path
of this nasty storm?

I'm in Florida not really close. (other coast) We will still get gusty
wind and swats of hard rain with the random chance of a tornado. I am
not worried about it.

My daughter in law just flew down to Florida and is on her way to Key
West,if not already there, with girl friends.

My brother and his wife's cruise to the Caribbean to have left Monday
from Baltimore was cancelled.

Friend in Myrtle Beach is bracing for the deluge expected there.