Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Think twice before you buy Duracell batteries

On Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 7:04:32 PM UTC-4, wrote:
"We have enough "Rockets" to vaporize all of Asia and Europe several times over, and with capacity to spare."

Then why have they never defended this country ?

Lemme see....

Please tell me how a nuclear holocaust defends anyone or anything?
Please tell me exactly how a "rocket" defends any one or any thing?
Do you understand the concept of MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction)?

Now, you first decry how we "have no rockets", and when it becomes clear that we do, now you are shifting your premise.

One would think that you are at least logically challenged. I think it goes much deeper than that - that you are both ignorant and the victim of received wisdom, having no ability to think for yourself. That is a sad condition as you have no ability to discern truth from fiction and threat from perception.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA