Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Nuisance calls near zero

On 06/10/2016 11:12, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Since I fitted a set of phones with the TruCall call filter system, the
nuisance calls have almost come to an end. It has logged not a single
call in over 7 days.

I don't really understand why - most of these callers just ring and play
a recording anyway, so the callers would not even be aware their calls
have been blocked. Which rather suggests that something has been done
nationally to put a stop to these callers.

I too have a Trucall with zero cold calls put through and none on the
answer phone but the logging suggests up to 10 dropped calls per week
and this is confirmed by an old technology caller display box which also
logs all calls (mainly withheld and International).