Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default Can't repair home office printer, so need a new one

On Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 12:31:14 PM UTC-5, Don Wiss wrote:
On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 13:27:30 -0400, Steve Stone wrote:

Last time I needed fax service was a few weeks ago when dealing with a
former college.
Prior to that I needed it a few months back when a bank required a fax
of a document or for me to hand carry that document to an office that
was a 25 mile round trip by car.

Yes, less need for fax today but sometimes it can be handy.

What I have done is to scan and e-mail the scan.

Your point is moot...it only takes a little more software to fax...so why not include it?