Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian-Gaff Brian-Gaff is offline

Default OT Solar energy generated in the UK.overtook coal last Summer.

Is this why all those people who had panels installed are now being pestered
to have local storage installed as well. My friends say the way its being
explained makes no sense to them, how can inefficient batteries, for this is
what they are one assumes, actually make you more subsidy and or save money
more than feeding excess back into the grid?
It sounds bonkers to me.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
"harry" wrote in message
http://www.independent.co.uk/environ...-a7344326.html

Plus:-
How to get paid twice for electricity in the future.
Already happening in Germany.
Possible new source of income?