Posted to alt.home.repair
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default Can't repair home office printer, so need a new one

There is one downside to scanning with an all-in-one. They do not
scan to the edges. The printer cannot print to the edge, and they
only scan where on the page they can print.

How often is either of them an issue? (That's a real question) In my
use, I can't recall a situation where either of those have been a
problem.

Do you scan photos? I would think the edges would get cut off unless you
position the photo in the middle of the scanner. Then alignment is more
difficult, requiring software rotation after scanning (quality loss).

Anthony Watson
www.watsondiy.com
www.mountainsoftware.com