Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default CNC R2D2 - nicely done

On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 16:14:40 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

http://den-media.com/portal/wts/ugmc...cvRsymcqtor70a

This will take you to torchmach for pictures and videos. Interesting.
He makes props.

Tormach. My neighbor lady just told me recently that she used to work
at ESAM here in Grants Pass. They make wiring harnesses. She was
thrilled to have made the looms for R2D2 and C3PO.

--
Good ideas alter the power balance in relationships, that is why
good ideas are always initially resisted. Good ideas come with a