Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Can't repair home office printer, so need a new one

On Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 3:02:52 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 13:36:59 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

So, I'm thinking it's time to chuck this printer that's at least 10
years old and get a new one.

Any recommendations? I like inkjet, color, and all-in-ones
(printer/scanner/copier...)

--
Maggie

If you got 10 years out of it, you're doing well. Most people buy a
inkjet printer, use it till the ink runs out, finds that the ink costs
as much as another printer, and they toss the printer in the garbage and
buy a new one.

*Most* people throw their printers away when the ink runs out? Really?

Do you have any stats that back that up?

Have *you* actually done that?