Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default Can't repair home office printer, so need a new one

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 04:44:55 -0700 (PDT), Pavel314 wrote:

I just bought a Hewlett-Packard Envy 7645 that prints, scans, copies, and faxes. Works well for me, although I haven't bothered to hook up the fax option. This was to replace a similar HP that I had for five or six years that started to malfunction.

How often do you fax?

There is one downside to scanning with an all-in-one. They do not scan to
the edges. The printer cannot print to the edge, and they only scan where
on the page they can print.