Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can't repair home office printer, so need a new one

On Tue, 04 Oct 2016 13:59:39 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 13:36:59 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

So, I'm thinking it's time to chuck this printer that's at least 10
years old and get a new one.

Any recommendations? I like inkjet, color, and all-in-ones
(printer/scanner/copier...)

--
Maggie

If you got 10 years out of it, you're doing well. Most people buy a
inkjet printer, use it till the ink runs out, finds that the ink costs
as much as another printer, and they toss the printer in the garbage and
buy a new one.

What EVERYBODY forgets is when you buy a new printer you do NOT get
full ink cartridges. You get "starters" Buying the replacements, even
when it excedes the cost of the printer MAKES PERFECT SENSE.

Only a fool with no respect for either his wallet or the environment
throws away a perfectly good printer just because it ran out of ink
and on the short term it's cheaper to throw it away and replace it.

Likely the same people who'd vote for Trump and for the same reason.
Ignorance of facts.