Dave

Default ~28" RCA TV - no picture, sound works

Ive got the coil off right now -- it's just the "hot glue" that they used to
fix it down that needs to be removed/cleaned? It's not actually that pink
glue they use to hold the coil in, right?

Also, silly question, how do you identify the LOPT? I see multiple
transformers, the one closest to the coil is the horiz, I assume .. not sure
which the lopt is though..

Thanks agian,

Dave

"RonKZ650" wrote in message
Remove L14401 in the base circuit of the horiz output. Clean all glue off
leads and solder pads, reinsert the coil and resolder it to the pads.

Also
check soldering aroung LOPT.

Yes, this should fix it. Very common on these "28 inchers" ;-)
Ron