Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Third mall attack in 9 days

On 10/03/2016 02:13 PM, James Wilkinson Sword condescended:
On Mon, 03 Oct 2016 21:33:06 +0100, T wrote:

On 09/30/2016 06:23 AM, James Wilkinson Sword condescended:
On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 00:48:46 +0100, T wrote:

On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 21:32:39 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 07:53:02 +0100, Bod wrote:

You said you did research, but never gave examples of, or looked at
gun laws in three states: TX, WA or MN.

One of your fellow posters saved me the search by sending me a link
in a
private email, which was very good of him.

Make up your mind. You said you did research. and now you say
another
person gave you the answer. Anyway, now that you have research, you
don't need to bother anybody here about gun laws in America.

Like I said numerous time befo do research. Are you and Willard
that dense? Maybe you just want people to spoon feed you.

We will continue to laugh at the neanderthal yanks shooting each
other.
Maybe one day you'll all kill each other and leave your land free for
civilised folk.

Stereotypical condescending Brit ignoramus

Stereotypes are there for a reason.

You bet. It makes you fell better about yourself
without actually being better. You can be a jerk and
feel positive about yourself.

No, they're there because a large quantity of those people are that thing.

"Oh and those actors are not gay, they are British." Does it
apply?

"What do you call a good looking woman in England? A tourist."
Does it apply?

"What goes for a good looking man in Briton? One who has all his
teeth and his ears are the same height." Does it apply?

They are just nasty things small minded people make up to
feel better about themselves.

You really need to clean up your own country before
telling us how to run ours, especially when it comes
to crime. You are "THE" crime capitol of Europe after all.

And I can tell you haven't the slightest clue about guns in
America. But that does not stop you from condescending.
It would be different if you were asking us to explain,
but you are not. Your are just condescending.