Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Keyless chuck slippage

On 10/01/2016 9:00 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, October 1, 2016 at 7:31:02 PM UTC-4, dpb wrote:

By [sic] (BUY) quality and I'd expect you'd not be disappointed.

I'm curious about the brand in question also. It's must be a quality brand
because Mayayana doesn't buy low end tools. When I mentioned Rigid he
said "I can't assess Rigid. I've never tried them. But they seem to be a
low-end Home Depot product, so I doubt I will try them."

I'm not sure how he determined that they were a low-end product (price does
not always tell the whole story) so I suggested he read some reviews.

I've not tried any of the Ridgid-branded stuff from HD, either; the only
relationship with the Ridgid pipe tools is they've licensed the name;
they have nothing to do with the manufacture of the products.

The outlet and the price points in general are what he's judged on
doubt; altho most reviews I've read indicate the quality level is pretty
decent for the price points...