a0000000000

Default concrete floor

"BigWallop" wrote in message

"cuckoo flower" wrote in message

I only hope your telling us that you've put the copper piping and cables
into a duct of some sort (?) as the chemical reactions between copper,
electricity and the PVC coating of the cables with cement and aggregates

in
the concrete will wear them down to the point of breaking within a very
short period of time.

If you are using plastic pipes just pour concrete. Although I would put
them on a concrete base first just so they are completely enclosed. What
you have done is the normal way of construction on the continent burying
plastic cables and pipes in a concrete screed. The manufacturer of the
plastic pipes should be able to give you some guidance.

However, as everyone has pointed out do not do this with copper pipes, they
react with concrete and expand when heated and will fail quickly.