Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Mason Simon Mason is offline

Default Which is cheaper?

On Friday, 30 September 2016 14:28:10 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Simon Mason wrote:
Smash my windscreen and get a free one from Autoglass or spend 2 hours
with a drill pad and Cerium Oxide?

Get a 'free' one from Autoglass and then spend the next few months trying
to get the leaks sorted. You know it makes sense.

BTW, have you checked your insurance policy recently?

From the end to the beginning.

Car window and windscreen cover comes as standard on our Hastings Direct and Hastings Premier comprehensive policies. There's no cover for windscreen repairs or replacement under our Hastings Essential policy, but you have the choice of buying windscreen cover as an optional extra.

https://www.hastingsdirect.com/car-i...n-cover..shtml