Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default OT Yahoo breach

DerbyDad03
Thu, 29
Sep 2016 15:57:17 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Since I have no face to save, there would be no reason for him to
say that about my words. Later in that post, he responds to AL's
response to me, so I believe that he is talking to AL the entire
time, but accidentally thought that AL had said what *I* actually
said.

That's what happened, yes. My apologies. I was in a bit of a rush. Had
to be someplace. I'm sure you know how that goes.

It happens...Diesel may not have realized that I jumped in the
middle of his conversation with AL. It's no big deal, I just
wanted to set the record straight before AL jumps all over him for
the mis-quote.

Thanks for being professional about my screwup. That's rare with the
typical usenet groups I hang out in.

--
People you encounter every day are fighting battles you know nothing
about. Be kind.