Posted to alt.home.repair
AL AL is offline

Default OT Yahoo breach

On 9/29/2016 3:55 AM, Diesel wrote:
AL wrote:

So my email leaves my email *server*, gets split up into numerous
pieces, those pieces follow different paths through various
*routers* and eventually get put back together at the destination
*server*.

You've copy/pasted a description of the basic concept of how the
internet works in what looks to be a desperate attempt to save
face...

Nope. That's from DerbyDad's post. Newsreader problems?

But it's basically true. Your email server does not connect directly to
my email provider as you claim. There's the big bad Internet with all
its forwarding devices in the middle.