Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Need source for FRESH #8755 ribbon for my Epson FX100 printer

In article ,
says...

I just bought one from a guy on Ebay and it was apparently old stock because it's not any better than the original one. I know that this is an old printer but is it possible to find replacements for these that are "fresh" anymore? Thanks, Lenny

You might try giving the ribbon a light spray of WD40 or something
similar. I do mean very light. The old ink will often dry out,but some
fresh oil will bring it back to life.

YOu may also try searching for reinkers. There used to be lots of them
and ink around years ago before the ink jet printers.