Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is there any way to play a MP3 player thru Auto CD Player

On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 20:05:32 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 09/27/2016 07:32 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
AMC used a lot weird stuff. I was never sure if they designed their
vehicles around other manufacturer's parts or if they designed their
vehicles first and then found parts to fit ;-)

For a while the family ride was a '62 Rambler Classic and that's what I
did most of my learning to drive on. My father had fallen for George
Romney's practical car pitch and that it had 15" wheels when the
industry was going to 14's. Never cared much for Romney's after that
trauma. I was happy when it was replaced by a '65 Dodge although I would
have been a lot happier with a '65 Mustang.

They designed the cars and found parts to fit - in most cases.
Design adaptations were dictated by the available parts.