Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Wood Storage

On 9/26/2016 11:44 AM, Puckdropper wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

I use these that I from from Griz about 10 years ago. IIRC Woodcraft
sells this stile too. Very HD.

http://www.grizzly.com/products/12-W...t-Pair-/H2535?
utm_campaign=zPage

Those look very much like the ones Menards sells. They feel heavy duty,
and if installed properly should hold quite a bit. They're the ones I'm
leaning towards.

Puckdropper

To tell you the truth I feared that I would over load the wall itself
with this system, so I also mounted a 2x4 vertically at the bottoms of
the standards/rails to carry the straight down force along with 5/16"
Spax lag screws. I can do pull ups between two of the brackets.