Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default programmable thermostat set-points

On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 4:06:42 PM UTC-4, FromTheRafters wrote:
trader_4 pretended :
On Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 4:45:19 PM UTC-4, FromTheRafters wrote:

My comment was because you first stated 70 minimum and 80 maximum which
seems a good comfort zone to me. 90, not so much.

What a loon. Forget about comfort, there was only 70 and 80 mentioned
in the original post. So, where did 90 suddenly come from? And who
typically has 90 as a set point? I smell a troll.

I think he mistyped 70 as 90 when he wrote about having them set
backwards.

Message ID :

"Thanks. I had them backwards; I had "COOL" set at 80 and "HEAT" set
at 90."

No need to call anyone names, but thanks for not using 'village idiot'
again - variety is the spice of life.

I never call anyone names unless they've more than earned it. Only
a few here have.