Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Wood Storage

On 26 Sep 2016 09:32:52 GMT, Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

I've been looking at wood storage options. I have some wall space I'd like
to use. There are some commercial racks available and some shelving
options I've been looking at. I'm trying to figure out what'll give me the
best bang for the buck, with a good mix of storage capacity and actually
finding what I'm looking for.

What do you guys use? Do you have any favorites?

If I store boards flat on shelves, how close do the supports need to be to
prevent bowing?

Puckdropper

This product is quite robust - but a bit ugly.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/Hardware...,43648&p=32145

Look around for better prices - or check the Re-Store / used outlets.
Check their " Instr" link for some install advice - good to
consider, regardless of the product that you buy.
John T.