Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default How do I clean chipmunk driveway sealer tracks from my garage floor?

On Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 1:59:08 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 9/24/2016 11:19 PM, wrote:
The two friendly chipmunks who live in a woodpile near my garage and driveway decided to walk partway across the driveway and then across the front of my garage to get from one side of the property to the other. Unfortunately they did this while the driveway sealer (8-year type) was freshly applied.

I have Naptha and gasoline and paint remover as my three chemicals of choice. Anyone ever tried any of these? I can experiment, but hoping somebody may already know the answer.

You are basically out of luck. These things seep into the concrete and
cannot be completely removed. Just clean up best you can. As others
point out it is a garage floor and you can expect staining.

wire brush in a elecric drill

you might call and ask the sealer manufacturer for assistance, on what removes it