Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Wood Storage

On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 5:32:54 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I've been looking at wood storage options. I have some wall space I'd like
to use. There are some commercial racks available and some shelving
options I've been looking at. I'm trying to figure out what'll give me the
best bang for the buck, with a good mix of storage capacity and actually
finding what I'm looking for.

What do you guys use? Do you have any favorites?

If I store boards flat on shelves, how close do the supports need to be to
prevent bowing?

Puckdropper

Did you do an image search using your favorite search engine?