Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew May Andrew May is offline

Default OT; It's been a funny old day....

On 25/09/2016 09:30, Brian Gaff wrote:
Is this the same Wickes who no longer describe some doors as doors,
something about enclosure entry systems or something. Doors have to be the
standard sizes to be doors. I'm sure this has now been sorted out,but these
sort of errors creep in due to the person putting stuff on the computer not
realising exactly what the items are.
as for quaantity errors. these do seem very common.
I wanted a particular vacuum from John Lewis a while back the computer told
them they had three, but all they could find was three sets of bags.

Easy to do. I bought a pair of size 9 shoes. At least the box said size
9. Got home and found that the shoes in the box were size 10. Returned
them. Assistant insisted on checking back in one pair of size 10 and
checking out a pair of size 9. Stock system now one pair of size 9 down
and one pair of size 10 up.