Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default OT Yahoo breach

On 9/25/2016 5:07 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Mon, 26 Sep 2016 01:01:23 +0100, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Taxed and Spent presented the following explanation :
On 9/25/2016 10:06 AM, Bod wrote:
On 25/09/2016 16:34, Taxed and Spent wrote:
It says you should change your password if you have not done so since
2014. How can I tell when my password was last changed? I don't
keep a
record of that.

Simple answer: just change it now.

That is a simpleton answer.

Is there anybody who can answer the question I raised?

Probably someone at Yahoo! can answer that, but only if there is some
record keeping of that sort of thing on their end.

I doubt a cheap **** free webmail service would bother answering your
question. Have you never heard of POP3?

I can access a Yahoo account via POP3. Can't figure it out?