Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default PROOF: FBI never had intention of prosecuting Hillary...

FromTheRafters
Mon, 26 Sep 2016
00:23:12 GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

Finding someone guilty is not the same as proving someone guilty.
There very likely are still death row inmates who are not guilty
of the crimes they were found guilty of.

Doesn't this fall more along the lines of.. 'What you know and what you
can prove are two different things' ?

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That