Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default OT Yahoo breach

On 9/25/2016 4:49 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
On 9/25/2016 10:06 AM, Bod wrote:
On 25/09/2016 16:34, Taxed and Spent wrote:
It says you should change your password if you have not done so since
2014. How can I tell when my password was last changed? I don't keep a
record of that.

Simple answer: just change it now.

That is a simpleton answer.

Is there anybody who can answer the question I raised?

To quote Queen Hillary, "What difference does it make [when you last
changed your password (in this context)]?"

There is no penalty for changing your password "too often," the only
risk is not changing it often enough and being sloppy with creating it
and storing it.

You don't need it to change it with Yahoo.

We can explain it to you but we can't understand it for you.g