Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default "Plug socket"

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Meaning you've been telling porkies in all the countless anti EU posts
from you?

Nice try Dave, but as we all know the EU has nothing to do with
European peoples.

Of course not. Little England has nothing to do with people.

Tomorrow my bro and his French wife pitch up here on their way to
France. I'll let her know that there is some mad Scotsman called Dave
with verbal diarrhoea who would appear to hate foreigners. I expect
she'll mutter something about you getting back under your bridge.

And Farage made a big point of having a German wife. As if that would
pull the wool over anyone's eyes.

You're still a mad Scotsman called Dave with verbal diarrhoea who would
appear to hate foreigners.

I'd not even call that a nice try.

--
*Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.