Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Yahoo breach

On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 12:51:44 -0400, burfordTjustice
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 12:47:12 -0400
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 11:14:00 -0500, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

On 9/25/2016 10:34 AM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
It says you should change your password if you have not done so
since 2014. How can I tell when my password was last changed? I
don't keep a record of that.

How difficult is it change passwords? I routinely change mine every
six months or so. Just change it and move on.

The problem might be, if you do not know your password (it is stored
on the PC) you can't change it.

http://www.lostpassword.com/asterisk.htm

In my case I don't even have my Yahoo password anywhere. I only use it
for one Yahoo group and I just answer the Emailed post. I never
actually log in. I have tried recovering the PW but none of my answers
match what I wrote 17 years ago when I set up the account.