Posted to alt.home.repair
Your Name[_5_] Your Name[_5_] is offline

Default our country needs a new type of firearm for police

On 9/25/2016 9:05 AM, bob haller wrote:
On Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 8:53:52 AM UTC-4, Hob Baller wrote:
On 09/25/2016 08:26 AM, bob haller wrote:
60 minutes had a demo of a military weapon, point it at a person and they instantly get violently ill.

there are way to many cop shootings occurying.

Why do you want to save the lives of criminals?

remember innocent till proven guilty? its in our constution......

should anyone be killed by a cop for a minor infraction?

Arguing with the police on the street is never smart.

Get an attorney if you feel you have been wronged.