Posted to alt.home.repair
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default (OT) Turning CD music into MP3 ???

Except that EAC is free and beats the **** out of your 'EZ CD audio
converter" anyday as it offers whats called secure mode rip.
Combined with LAME codec, v3.90.3, specifically, using either alt
preset standard or alt preset extreme, theres' no competition
whatsoever. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

That could be. I haven't ripped a CD in years, but the EZ CD program worked
fine to rip the CD, convert to MP3, and automatically name the files. I
never had a problem with it, so I had no reason to try anything else.

These days I use the EZ CD program mostly to convert music from iTunes to
MP3 files. It was one of the few programs that could make the conversion
and keep the album art.

I'll have to try EAC one of these days if I ever need to rip a CD again.

Thanks,

Anthony Watson
www.watsondiy.com
www.mountainsoftware.com