Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default our country needs a new type of firearm for police

On 25/09/2016 14:01, Jack wrote:
On 09/25/2016 07:28 AM, Bod wrote:
Why do selections of your police force come over to the UK to learn
how our cops approach and tackle dangerous villains without guns?
There are other ways.

Scots Police Teach US Cops How To Avoid Gun Use - Sky News
news.sky.com/story/scots-police-teach-us-cops-how-to-avoid-gun-use-10151069

31 Jan 2016 - Sky cameras follow officers from Boston Police
Department as they find out how violent offenders are tackled in the
UK. ... American police chiefs have been to Scotland to learn new
techniques in how to avoid shooting violent suspects ... "It's about
time that we step up and this is our chance," said Mr Wexler ...
What can US trigger-happy cops learn from Britain's gunless police ...
12 Jun 2015 - To join the few and the proud who police Britain's
streets with a gun, first ... “I constantly remind our officers that
their best weapon is their mouth,” he said. ... officers faced regular
drills challenging them to find creative ways out ...

Will those miracle techniques keep the jihad muslims peaceful?

We seem to stop them before they can do their stuff, mainly crosses
fingers :-).

France/Begium and the USA appear to be the hotspots.