Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default "Plug socket"

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Could be Tim simply lives in the sticks. A visit to a railway station
being the highlight of his year.

Why yes it is. Gosh Dave I'm impressed by your prescience: today I
visited stations at Hythe, Dymchurch, New Romney, and Dungeness.

Checking on our defences against all those nasty Europeans, I assume?

Well you'll have to tell us Dave, since I don't know any nasty
Europeans, unlike, apparently, you.

Meaning you've been telling porkies in all the countless anti EU posts
from you?

Tomorrow my bro and his French wife pitch up here on their way to
France. I'll let her know that there is some mad Scotsman called Dave
with verbal diarrhoea who would appear to hate foreigners. I expect
she'll mutter something about you getting back under your bridge.

And Farage made a big point of having a German wife. As if that would pull
the wool over anyone's eyes.

--
*Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.