Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default DIY - a step too far

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 25 September 2016 10:23:52 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 25 September 2016 09:24:17 UTC+1, RJH wrote:

It will - have you ever used a smartphone?

I have never used a mobile phone of any description.

Only this.

http://amzn.to/2ctQS0K

You should get one. You'd be surprised at how useful they are.

Our lass has one, but she only uses it for
texts as it costs real money for anything else.

No it doesnt. Plenty of mobile plans that cost less
per month for unlimited texts and calls than a landline.

In fact some I know have just a mobile because it costs significantly
less per month than a landline and can be used anywhere.

http://bit.ly/2dqTqic

£500 for 32GB - pathetic. My i-pod has 160GB.

There are quite a few with 256GB or can take a 256GB card now.
Much cheaper than that watch.