Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default our country needs a new type of firearm for police

But no, the guy was black, so he must be a "bad dude" high on PCP ready
to kill all the cops in sight, so must be murdered immediately.

Who said that?

The cop in the helicopter. It's on the audio from the helicopter footage.

He said "Big Bad Dude" which is more of a figure of speech than it is
anything else. Anybody that size could be called that even if he is a
"Gentle Giant" and not a bad person at all. It is sad that anybody takes
an utterance like that as having any real meaning at all - grasping at
straws to further their own agenda is how I see it.

Figure of speech or not, it seems a strange thing to say (especially
from a cop) looking down from a helicopter hovering at about 50ft or so
when the only view he had was the top of the man's head. He didn't have
a gun and had his hands up in the air so from that cop's perspective it
must have looked like the guy was complying.
Sounds more like a pre judgement to me.

I have no personal agenda, I just say as I see and hear.