Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Default OT; It's been a funny old day....

Wrote in message:
On Sunday, 25 September 2016 00:33:31 UTC+1, David Lang wrote:
On 24/09/2016 22:03,
wrote:
On Saturday, 24 September 2016 21:54:59 UTC+1, Joe Biden wrote:

Twelve years is it, what an old soldier you are. I suppose you believe
that your imagined vast experience allows you to disparagingly refer to
a lowly store assistant as the 'human'.

In contradistinction to 'computer', and you're the one describing him as lowly, not me.

We appear to have a new ****, or Unbeliever with a new name.

With a few, uk.d-i-y is anatomically unusual. But apparently it appeals to some.

NT

Fair share of arseholes too, apparently that appeals to some others...
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/