Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default our country needs a new type of firearm for police

On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 10:33:47 -0700, Bob F wrote:

"The perp had a gun in his pocket."
Louisiana is an open carry state. There was nothing wrong with having a
gun in his pocket.

Think through that comment again. Open carry means in plain view and
cannot be concealed in a pocket, under a shirt, etc. Concealed carry
with a permit cannot be exposed to plain view. That would considered
brandishing a firearm.

You can check the law in LA, but in Nevada it is as I mentioned above.
Nevada is open carry, no registration, no more "blue card" permit for
each handgun. Cheaper to just open carry without all the bull shizzle
red tape for a concealed permit.