Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default our country needs a new type of firearm for police

On 9/24/2016 5:39 PM, T wrote:
On 09/24/2016 05:09 AM, bob haller wrote:
if hit it would disable the person immediately, but not kill them.

perhps something combining a physical hit with a neuro toxin that
causes fast paralysis.

so the suspect isnt able to hurt anyone else,

There could be a downside to that. The perps would know
they would survive and get more aggressive.

Better to train folks to obey the commands of the cops.

Doubt it would make a difference. It is widely known that if you commit
a crime there is punishment, yet every day people are killed, cars are
stolen, banks are robbed. They won't catch me though.