Posted to uk.d-i-y
Quert Black Quert Black is offline

Default DIY - a step too far

"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article , Huge
scribeth thus
On 2016-09-21, Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 September 2016 13:52:50 UTC+1, whisky-dave wrote:

That "old" i-pod is a 160GB model which will never have such great
capacity

ever again as people want their music on phones, even if it is only a few
GB.

Progress in reverse.

the new iphone 7 you can get with 256GB so buy spenign a relatively
huge

amount yuo can top that old ipod.

Yebbut - with all of the other junk on a phone, such as videos, apps and

photos there won't be anywhere near 160GB available for music.

And it's *six* *hundred* *pounds*.

I bought a Motorola Moto 4G earlier this year and very pleased with it
right from its performance as a phone even to battery life and the
camera.

Not the best in class camera but surprisingly good for what it is still
and video. But I do keep a decent camera in the card with a Zoom
facility for work and the phone sat nav outclasses the car one as it can
show in advance were traffic hold ups are happening as it gets info back
from other cars reporting their speeds.

Just as true of a phone using google maps and you get street view which
allows you to see where you are headed before you get there too.

All in very useful indeed!