Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT; It's been a funny old day....

On 24/09/16 17:57, wrote:
On Saturday, 24 September 2016 17:00:52 UTC+1, David Lang wrote:
Popped into Toolstation for two keyed alike padlocks.

I popped into Wickes for some waste pipe.

None on the display. Ask at the counter: computer says yes; they have 10 in stock. Human goes to the back to find them: human phones the counter; none in stock.

I ask when they will *actually* be getting any more in and it might be 2-3 weeks.
Unlikely to be shoplifters as it's quite hard to shoplift 3 metre lengths of wastepipe I would have thought.

They also only sell the clips in packs of 2.

Oh well, that's a job I don't need to do and a shower I can't have this weekend.

Owain

Do you not have a SF or TS?