Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] bobm3@worthless.info is offline

Default our country needs a new type of firearm for police

On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 07:53:04 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 9/24/2016 5:09 AM, bob haller wrote:
if hit it would disable the person immediately, but not kill them.

perhps something combining a physical hit with a neuro toxin that causes fast paralysis.

so the suspect isnt able to hurt anyone else,

They have Tasers for that. Unfortunately, they seem to think a taser has
to be followed by a few bullets to be effective.

I saw on a TV drama once where the police fired a "bean bag" shotgun
which knocked the person down and stunned them. Not knowing, would
that be something viable for any initial assault.

I'm not a LE officer but those I know who are even think that the
incidence of this action is out of control.

---