Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I finally found a stereo microscope that I could afford.

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 23:02:01 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 10:51:09 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

amplifiers and equalizers had to be monitored, and adjusted at each
facility. The phase mismatch along the various routes was why old
Network TV feeds were never the same tint from one feed to another. That
went away with the C-band feeds in the late '70s.

Being only an end user, I didn't notice.

I did. When a station would switch from local to network or back,
there was always some phase shift in the chroma signal.

Oh, I guess I did notice that after all, now that you mention it.
Way early on, in the '60s.

It was a problem until VITS was implemented

Here is an example of a WE series video patch cable:

http://www.canare.com/ProductItemDisplay.aspx?productItemID=134

OK. Springloaded or threaded? Ah dinna see nuts.

The contacts in the jack held it in place.

Thot so.

Look in a mirror and you
will see the nut! ;-)

Probably. And you have a loose nut between the seat and the keyboard.

No, the antibiotics took care of that, for now.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.