Posted to rec.woodworking
Spalted Walt Spalted Walt is offline

Default Siphon-feed spray gun won't siphon

John McCoy wrote:

Spalted Walt wrote in
:

John McCoy wrote:

Usenet has a header called "References" which is used to
thread discussions. That header exists specifically because
you can have multiple threads with the same subject.

Had you bothered to look at the "References" in the header of
basshammer's post(s) you'd realize how ignorant/uninformed/wrong the
rest of your reply actually is.

Um, here's a hint: Basshammer's post came from Google Groups.

Here's a FACT: It matters NOT where "Basshammer's post came from".
Dr Deb's and Sonny's posts also "came from Google Groups" as well.
WTF is your point? Stop hating.

For the reason I already explained, the References header in
that post is incorrect.

You haven't explained **** because you're clearly clueless.
Basshammer's reply was to nailshooter, who was the last person to
post to this thread, until today.

Basically, it's GIGO.

Why the hate for Dr Deb, Sonny, and the others here that use Google groups?

You can go read the RFC if you want to know how it's all
intended to work. It's not really a relevant subject here.

John

I've been kicking around the Usenet since '94. I've forgotten more
than you'll ever know.