Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default AC switch in old Johnson Bandsaw.

wrote in message
On Friday, September 23, 2016 at 1:15:02 PM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins
wrote:
"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

http://www.ecmag.com/section/codes-s...ing-neutral-ok

Gunner and Jim W. I do appreciate your concern.
(I should tell you about the Arc welder I plugged in w/o checking
the
power connections.)
Anyway I totally understand what you mean.
The deal here is that it's all wired up. To redo it the right way
would mean ripping it all apart, (and buying another dpdt wall
switch.)
installing new wires, etc. Ugh.

I'm just going to live dangerously for a bit longer.
(Or get a Darwin.. :^)

George H.

I'm just careful about what I suggest in a public forum.