Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Soap pump not pumping

On 9/23/16 1:44 PM, Steve B. wrote:
replying to Dawn M., Steve B. wrote:
We have the same problem Soap does come up the plastic tube but doesn't
continue through the metal head/spout.

If you can't get it working, not to worry. A whole new dispenser is 1.
inexpensive at your favorite home center and 2. a drop-in or, at worst,
a screw-in installation on your sink.

Five minutes tops, not counting unloading then reloading all the junk
under the sink if you have to screw in a new container because the new
pump doesn't fit the existing container.

--
With all this €śgun control€ť talk, I havent heard one politician say how
they plan to take guns away from criminals and terrorists€” just from law