Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY - a step too far

On 22/09/16 20:46, Tim+ wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:
On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 08:54:51 -0700, Simon Mason wrote:

I paid £1300 for my Titanium Citizen Satellite Wave, but to me it is the
ultimate watch as it gets its time from GPS anywhere in the world.

Some mugs will drop £5000 on a Rolex and they don't even show the real
time.

Neither of those are really ultimate. Get a Hoptroff.

People still wear watches? How quaint.

They still wear beards too.!

Tim

--
It is hard to imagine a more stupid decision or more dangerous way of
who pay no price for being wrong.

Thomas Sowell