Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default DIY - a step too far

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Thursday, 22 September 2016 20:21:43 UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, 22 September 2016 20:00:34 UTC+1, Bob Eager wrote:

I paid £1300 for my Titanium Citizen Satellite Wave, but to me it is
the
ultimate watch as it gets its time from GPS anywhere in the world.

Some mugs will drop £5000 on a Rolex and they don't even show the
real
time.

Neither of those are (sic) really ultimate. Get a Hoptroff.

£20000 for a radio controlled watch that loses its transmitter update
once you get 1000 km from Mainflingen?

Oh and:

"Requires an iPhone or Android phone."

GARBAGE.

Your sig is sposed to have a line with just -- on it in front of it.